RHP R32 Nissan Skyline GTR Push style Clutch Line
Couldn't load pickup availability
RHP R32 Skyline GTR Clutch Line is made to fit on Push style clutches slave cylinders plus are made with stainless steel braided Teflon PTFE lined hose & have a black PVC coating. This coating makes hose resistant to chaffing if it routes against metal or other sharp edges in the engine bay and all. These clutch line are made to be routed while clearing the front driveshaft and can be secured with a rubber lined clamp, while unlike our competitors we use ideally the best angle fittings to give you the cleanest & most functional clutch line on the market. Our lines comes with a Stainless steel 45 degree banjo fitting for the clutch slave cylinder end and a stainless steel 90 degree fitting, plus comes with a AN adapter fitting to made for the OEM NISSAN Clutch Master Cylinder. All fittings are crimped on to ensure a leak-free installation and designed for a user friendly installation. All fittings & hoses are made with the best in the industry made by BMRS, which are used by most of the Nascar & Indy Race teams. After you deal with other installation headaches & leaking fittings of other competitor clutch line’s, you will be glad you spent the extra buck for a quality clutch line from RHP.
- Fits 1989-1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR with a Push Style Clutch
- Comes with Clutch line and adapter for OEM NISSAN clutch master cylinder
- Hose are made with Teflon PTFE Lined hoses with Black PVC coating
- Unlike competitors has a 90 degree fitting at clutch master cylinder
- Highest quality of stainless steel fittings and hose, same quality used in Nascar & Indy Cars
- Made in the USA!!!